Changes to the internship plan
Once the internship has started, the host may no longer change the plan directly.
In order to change the content, company supervisor and so on, it is necessary to send a communication jobguidance [at] unitn.it (via email )to Job Guidance.
NB: so far as students are concerned, in the case of a change, it is always necessary to communicate this to the University Supervisor and wait for his/her approval.
Suspension – Transfer – Extension – Interruption
In the event of extensions, interruptions, transfers or changes to the project, the trainee must notify the JobGuidance office in advance via email, adding the company tutor and the university tutor (and, where required, also to the Internship Delegate of the student’s own Department/Centre) in CC and specifying in the email the reasons and the new dates.
Ending the Internship – students
To conclude the internship, students must:
- Assure that the company supervisor has completed and sent the evaluation form: we remind you that the link to the evaluation form will be sent directly to his/her email address by the Job Guidance Office few days before the end of the internship.
- Complete the intern’s self-evaluation which must be saved before pressing the “done” button.
- Complete and sign the Certificate Part 1 (activity diary), available on the Esse3 Internships and Jobs platform .
- Ask the company supervisor to sign the same Certificate Part 1 (activity diary) and to cross the overall judgment.
- Do the Final Report (see a format in the download box, to use only in case your Department DOES NOT require a specific format).
- Send only through the dedicated apply :
- Certificate Part 1
- Final Report
Both documents uploaded must be named “Name_Surname”.
Following the sending of the required documentation, the Job Guidance Office will arrange to send to the trainee by email the Certificate – Part 2, together with the instructions for requesting the registration of the training ECTS (indicate in the apply if you do not require ECTS).
The preparation of the Certificate - Part 2 can take up to 2 weeks
NB: If your internship is not part of the curriculum, or you are not intending to ask for it to be recognised, you only need send the evaluation documents and the Certificate Part 1.